

The Traditional Medicine Conference is really an eye opener. The exhibition there are so much more interesting things than I think Conventional Western Medicine exhibitions will have.


Now I found out that, even in Traditional Medicine, when they do blood test they can deduce your body constitution just from the morphology of the red blood cells. This is really so interesting.



Then one supplement to be taken that I find it to be very interesting is the Black Garlic. From what the sales promoter described, it tasted like those preserved mangoes. They have processed it in such a way where they removed the odour of the garlic. However, it was not really cheap as it cost around $60+ for 6 of the garlic. The capsules definitely offers higher bioavailability and when Ms Esther was asked whether she wanted to buy, she chose the capsule form which Dr Tan then said that it is a career stigma. I agree to some extent with regards to this statement as personally now, I will choose the dosage form I am given if possible.
Then, I attended the 3 hour conference talk which I find that the information discussed and shared were all highly relavant to what I actually learned in China. In fact, this broaden what knowledge I had and now I know even more information. Ms Esther and Dr Tan left at the break session so only Mr Zoller and I stayed for the rest of the conference.
At the end of the conference, the person was just sharing the actions of certain herbs so Mr Zoller and I just decided to leave early. I only managed to like chat to him more when we were leaving the conference and now I know more about this new CMB lecturer who is teaching the Pharmacy Science Year 1s. Well, just in case you are wondering, he is from America, New Jersey.
When we were walking towards City Hall, he suddenly told me that he needed to wander around for 1 hour as he needed to wait for his friend. So, he asked me whether which part of City Hall he could hang out. The first place that came into my mind was the Esplanade. Well, I think that is a must go for tourists? Especially when Mr Zoller is only in Singapore for 11 weeks and he had not even explored City Hall yet. If I had the time, I would have brought him to tour around City Hall and showed him the places.
So, I headed back to Woodlands to meet Zi Cheng and I went for Metro's 20% storewide sales to get a new pair of shoes from Kappa! I really had to apologise to Zi Cheng for making him shop with the indecisive me for 1 hour for my pair of shoes. So in the end, I got....

Now, I am like almost back to square one and I dont think I can get my PEDRO shoes in time unless I save like crazy the next few weeks. I still want that PEDRO white shoes. Argh. Then, we went to BK for dinner which apparently, a group of rowdy people, whom I suppose that they are Polytechnic students also, came in and we cannot even have our dinner in peace. Oh well, life is unfair? Accept it, or get T-ed.
Now, I am going to tie the shoe laces in another manner which I prefer more. Study tomorrow!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________