Charon♏
Chua Yee Tat♂
081191♏
Status
-Single
-Only child
-18>>>19
-Chemistry freak
-Bass 2
-Bass Section Leader'05/06/07
-Pharmacy Science Student Year
1/2/3
-Ngee Ann Polytechnic Student Toastmasters Club
-Vice President Public Relations 2010/2011
Affliations:
Yishun Town Voices & Chorale
Yishun Town Alumni Choir
❤大好き❤
Shopping
Singing
Chatting
Playing the piano
Jap-ing
Reading
Photo Taking
勉強
-Japanese
-Piano
-Medicine
-Human Anatomy & Physiology
-Life
読
Books on Astrology
The Chronicles of Narnia Sequels
My Sister's Keeper
Change of Heart
Harry Potter series 7/7
Wuthering Heights
Twilight Saga
>Twilight
>New Moon
>Eclipse
>Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun
★願★
Aims
*Major in Chemistry in NUS after Poly
Go for Osaka Exchange Programme
*Complete JLPT Level 4/3/2/1
*Get Diploma Plus in Chemistry
*Complete Diploma Plus in Chemistry
Have a Choral Concert with YTVC & YTAC
Complete Piano till Grade 8
彼女
Go to Japan for holiday!
Ever-lasting Friendship
True Friendship = PRICELESS!
Items
New Spectacles
Nintendo DS WHITE $220
G2000 Blu
Esprit
Pedro White Shoes
Watch
Friday, January 15, 2010
Common Test Results
Finally I got back all my Common Test Results for this semester. All of the grades that I got was totally not up to expectations.
Pharmaceutical Analysis - B
Medicinal Chemistry - C+
Immunology - C+
Pathology - C
Pharmaceutical Legislation and current Good Manufacturing Practice - UNKNOWN.
I seriously felt so screwed for the first time ever because at least I would have gotten B for my modules. The more consoling thing might be that I scored full marks for my Immunology Practical Examination?
I seriously need to work extra hard 100x for my final examinations. The next few weeks are going to be real tiring with presentations weekly excluding class tests. When you think you are going to get a break, here comes study week... Fuck it.
Reminised @ 23:22
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________