NP Open House went very well today! At least there were no people who tried to be funny with us. I was doing the duty of a student leader and I must say, I dont know why but I find that the job is much more difficult this time. The reason might be that I dont really know how to lead and speak to the students coming in. I only know how to take over from the middle and I can carry on till it ends.
As usual, there were some people who was late for duty today and the person itself is a student leader. I seriously wonder how people define student leader. At least none of the helpers were that late.
Ms Soh came today and it was really funny to be introducing our course to her. Especially seeing her questioning the Year 1s was hilarious. She was literally grilling them with all the questions on future job prospects. I didnt have much time to like catch up with her also as she was with the school.
After which, I went for dinner with Edmund, FK and ZC at Bukit Timah Market. I was really stupid to order the $4.50 satay rice vermicelli and I could not finish it in the end. Then we wrapped it up with satay and dessert! As we were walking to the bus stop near beauty world to take bus, we decided to go hunt for the UDDERS near there. Apparently I got confused with the route even I went there once. In the end when we found the shop, we went into a Korean shop next to it. ZC and FK bought a bar of sweets which was like fruitella, however, it was sweet but sour! To me, it was a good thing as we had a sumptuous dinner and I will say that I could vomit anytime.
Well, bringing them to the open house tomorrow. I hope it will be fun?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________