Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox
Version 2.0

Version 2.0
Yesterday was sure an enriching day attending Toastmasters Committee Officer Training. However, I need to apologise to Wan Jun for not being able to join her for her birthday because of this event.
The officer training was indeed enriching as it teaches us even more about leadership where it goes from the starting of the process to passing your position over. As usual, intellectual jokes were made. I suppose that one of the most crude one was on the same committee member being on the same position for 2 years or more. Usually, we will say that the person is being recycled. However, in the Toastmasters dictionary, only rubbish are recycled. So it was clear that what point they were trying to make over there?
Being in the committee at the tertiary level is totally different from what we did in secondary school. Everything is based on initiative and I believe that Kok Hui have taught me enough about this. In addition, networking skill is the most important skill at this level. Clarice was telling me that we are required to have name cards whenever we turn up for Toastmaster events, especially for my case because my key role is to do networking for the club.
Well, thinking in another perspective, I will get too know a lot of new people and in return I might be even able to help AC in our future next time.