

The past 2 days were really like the time of my life and now I am lost, do not know what to do for my upcoming holidays. It seemed these 2 days were the days I was really anticipating for before the examinations.
Well, so on Friday, Immunology was the last paper! I hope that I didnt disappoint Ms Hor as she really helped us a lot already. In addition, she was commenting that people who got B+, most of them are high B+, which means a chance to go up to an A. If Immunology could get an A, I would be really happy.
After which, met up with the Toastmasters and went to Gurion's house for dinner and the dinner was real sumptuous. Homecooked pasta and pumpkin soup and many more! All of us dug in hungrily and after which, there was a surprised belated birthday celebration for Evelyn!
So after the dinner, all of us went to look at Gurion's animals and I must say the rabbits are very cute! Kennocha has really grown alot since the last time I gave her to Gurion. Then I had a chance to carry Big Foot which I think he gave me a very ticklish experience with its nails scratching against my palm. However, Big Foot is also just a simply adorable brown furball with its brown beady eyes.
Then after all the exploring and listening of the animal stories, we went back in for meeting. It seemed that the VP-PR and VP-M will have quite a lot of work to do soon. We ended the meeting at 10pm and all of us went seperate ways home. I must say that Gurion's place is rather difficult to locate and access unless you have a car. On the contrary, the best thing is that the place is really tranquil and nice.
Here comes Saturday! I woke up almost late again but I still managed to dress up and everything and headed out at 930am which my father drove me to the train station. Then, met up with the rest and headed to Thomson Plaza Shopping Centre's Fairprice Finest for grocery shopping. Snapped pictures like no one's business in there and it was really fun first time playing to such an extent in a supermarket with friends.

Then bought finger food and munched them before waiting for the damn 855 which is really taking it's own sweet time to reach the bus stop but it is really effective in bringing us back with it's speeding and braking which caused jerking.
As soon as we reached JY's place, we quickly started to prepare the ingredients for the steamboat which I done up the salmon and the vegetables. After which, I went to play mahjong which I won the first round! However, it was nothing much as the combination was the lousiest one.
At around 5pm, we started our steamboat and we forgot to cook the rice before we actually start the boat. It was freaking hilarious because we could just have no rice to eat but just udon and tang hun. Although the table was small and all of us have to squeeze, the feeling is just like one big family and it was really warm (in the weather and the feeling).

Definitely, we have the most classic Singapore "Yum Seng" with the White Merlot I bought and this wrapped up the main course of the day.

Nonetheless to mention, we had mahjong again which i did a Qing Yi Se. The feeling is really nice to form such a strong combination by yourself.

To wrap up for the day, we had Glutinuous Rice Ball one day earlier as the next day, which is today, was the last day of Chinese New Year. We had another bottle of white wine again and finally we went home feeling so full and bloated.
There I have the time of my life after my examinations, unlike the previous semesters, where I usually have 2 days of rest before I go out.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________