Finally, NVC for Toastmasters is over and everything went well! Even there was some hiccups in the middle of the play, with our superb Mr Gorgeous, we managed to salvage the situation and it was a close shave for us.
I got the biggest surprise of my life yesterday when I got back for the performance as there was a very major change (to me) in the script. Apparently, they twisted my name to fit another character into the play. Taking into the fact that everything stays within the show, I shant make much comments about. Afterall, we are all mature people.
Well, not forgetting to thank the guys for coming down to support me even though they were late. However, it was a pity as they missed the front part of the play which has one of the funniest parts in it. However, I think my part was still the most important and funniest part to them as I was playing a parody that is so... Boomz.
After the concert, I believe that I had the toughest choice to make - Alumni or TM, the roots which groomed me to who I am today or the branches that allow me to see the world even clearer. What I foresee had came true, hitting me faster and stronger than expected. That was really the first time I felt so sandwiched. I think I better have some other plans up in my mind to spare myself from this kind of awkward situation the next time?
I find that as time passes by now, my heart is chained to the TM almost just like how it is chained to the Alumni Choir...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________