
Yay! Finally the design of the Speechcraft 2010 poster is out and I must really thank my besties, Esther and Jing Yee for the hardwork they put in. Luckily, I am able to at least claim coffee money for the work or else I think is a diservice to them.
I came home at around 7pm and after bathing, with the perfect cool weather and I was so burned out by fatigue, I just fell asleep on my sofa with my laptop on. I just woke up a few minutes ago and everyone I need to contact came online. Answered what I need to answer people about and now I am again in front of the laptop being so groggy with my thoughts going wild again.
Should I even question myself why am I torturing myself by sleeping so late yesterday when I could have just shut my laptop down at 12am plus as MSN was having problems? Maybe depression had really came knocking on my door with the terrible moodswings and tears really is one way of relieving the stress and pressure that had builded up inside me. Well, that is why I chose to do the topic on crying for my Project 3?
Thinking about whatever had happened is seriously heart-wrenching. I cannot help it but for my eyes to just well up on its own and soon, tears will find their way down the cheeks of mine... Maybe I should never believe that fairy tales exist or true love might not even exist?
When a person made a mistake while retaining his own character, why not think of the good things that he had done in the past and just forget about it since he is repentant. However, if a person made a mistake after his personality had changed, what should we do?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________