I am so going bonkers for this week as my schedule is really packed to the very last bit even the weekends.
Starting from today morning, I was doing work all the way right until the evening. However, it seemed that the invitation card for the AGM is settled with Gurion giving the green light. Nonetheless, thanks to Esther and Jing Yee for their designing skills. The funniest thing that happened was that I was trying to send the card to Gurion over email and instead of clicking the attach button, I was clicking on the save draft repeatedly and I was so pissed thinking that the attach button had problems. Finished the work only at 2pm and cabbed down to YTSS for Alumni.
Then practice in the afternoon was great. We managed to combine the score until bar 54 which I would be quite proud of it as we are only on week 2 and we can already more or less put the whole score together. Hopefully this Thursday with Cliff and Chermaine Cheong in, we can move even faster.
The next few days are seriously crazy. I am like going for socialising everyday.
Tuesday - Emcee meeting, Choir, Toastmasters Stock Check
Wednesday - LSCT D&D
Thursday - Alumni practice, Toastmasters Meeting
Friday - LEP Briefing, K Box with Toasties
Saturday - Ms Hor Place Visit
Sunday - Wedding Dinner
This is like so great. I wonder who is having more committments at the rate things are going like this. Oh well...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________