Ever since in China I know that results are actually released in Npal at 6am onwards, I woke up at 6am today to check my results.

I seriously wondered how did I managed to screw my Immunology up to only a B when I got a B+ in my CA. I really studied very hard for my examination paper and I am confident of it. Pathology I have grown immuned to it. As long as I do not get a D or C, I dont give a fuck about that old hag.
However, I would like to thank Dr Tan for the A that I got for Conventional & Traditional Chinese Medicine. Without it, I would not be able to cover that asshole C+ I got for that old hag's module. Luckily, Pharmaceutical Analysis and Medicinal Chemistry did not disappoint me just like Immunology. Or else, I might just kill myself for it.
Overall, I would say that I am more or less satisfied with the results this semester, as I had an overload of modules on hand from the starting of this semester, which is 9 modules in total, and having the risk of failing one asshole module, which is I&E. Even though this will put my head on the chopping board for University entry which I think I will explain more about my new goal when school is about to start.

For my Diploma Plus, I am elated with my Japanese as usual because I still maintained my A+. Hopefully this will go on until IJ202 so my whole cert will be streak A+. Diploma Plus in Chemistry, I am just so relieved that I managed to pass all even though the first 2 modules I got Bs and now Cs. The modules are really very tough and I would really just want to get it over and done with. The module that got me really panicking will be Reaction Mechanism II because practically I screwed the tutorials and the examination up. Luckily, I still got a C for it.
Yes! My Diploma Plus in Chemistry is officially secured and my dream of going up onto the stage being the last of the last of the cohort is coming true (hopefully).
Well, big event for Toastmasters tomorrow. Go, Sofie! Go, go, go!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________