Charon♏
Chua Yee Tat♂
081191♏
Status
-Single
-Only child
-18>>>19
-Chemistry freak
-Bass 2
-Bass Section Leader'05/06/07
-Pharmacy Science Student Year
1/2/3
-Ngee Ann Polytechnic Student Toastmasters Club
-Vice President Public Relations 2010/2011
Affliations:
Yishun Town Voices & Chorale
Yishun Town Alumni Choir
❤大好き❤
Shopping
Singing
Chatting
Playing the piano
Jap-ing
Reading
Photo Taking
勉強
-Japanese
-Piano
-Medicine
-Human Anatomy & Physiology
-Life
読
Books on Astrology
The Chronicles of Narnia Sequels
My Sister's Keeper
Change of Heart
Harry Potter series 7/7
Wuthering Heights
Twilight Saga
>Twilight
>New Moon
>Eclipse
>Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun
★願★
Aims
*Major in Chemistry in NUS after Poly
Go for Osaka Exchange Programme
*Complete JLPT Level 4/3/2/1
*Get Diploma Plus in Chemistry
*Complete Diploma Plus in Chemistry
Have a Choral Concert with YTVC & YTAC
Complete Piano till Grade 8
彼女
Go to Japan for holiday!
Ever-lasting Friendship
True Friendship = PRICELESS!
Items
New Spectacles
Nintendo DS WHITE $220
G2000 Blu
Esprit
Pedro White Shoes
Watch
Monday, April 12, 2010
Chance

Woke up at 8am in the morning to continue the conversation last night. I seriously find that the person dont deserve people to be asking for second chance for him. In fact why do you deserve all these when you dont even fight to protect and treasure it while others who fought so hard for it and got so much lesser than you.
Well, to avoid adding personal issues in it, I have heeded advice to give another chance. Definitely I remember what Wen Liang had told me a few weeks ago.
"Giving second chance is always human's biggest weakness."So what am I suppose to do when now the situation have changed to the person you are protecting in the end ask you to just let it off? As much as I wouldnt want to be tied together, but I have no choice because by carrying on with it the person you want to protect in the end will be hurt?
If I have no strings to be tied down, I would have just gone on with what I would have done.
Reminised @ 14:56
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________