The worst thing that can ever happen to you when you have a upcoming performance is that you suffer from a flu that affects your sound production.
I think the busy schedule the past few weeks had really burned me out totally this holiday such that I managed to fall sick. As usual, getting my allergic rhinitis is a sign of my immune system being compromised. However, if I were to really sum up this whole holiday, I think it is the most fruitful as compared to the rest as I accomplished the most amount of things.
I suppose, after this Sunday, I would have learnt a lot of other things as well.
I believe that a lot of things need to be compromised as well to make things work? In the most basic thing, Friendship and definitely higher level things like Organisation. Or even Love?
Eclipse is coming out in 1st July and Thursday again. That is like so coincidental because the previous when I asked Evelyn to watch the debut, it was on Thursday also. Hopefully, there will be no chapter meeting. Or else we will not be able to make it? May there be a movie for Breaking Dawn please....
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________