Charon♏
Chua Yee Tat♂
081191♏
Status
-Single
-Only child
-18>>>19
-Chemistry freak
-Bass 2
-Bass Section Leader'05/06/07
-Pharmacy Science Student Year
1/2/3
-Ngee Ann Polytechnic Student Toastmasters Club
-Vice President Public Relations 2010/2011
Affliations:
Yishun Town Voices & Chorale
Yishun Town Alumni Choir
❤大好き❤
Shopping
Singing
Chatting
Playing the piano
Jap-ing
Reading
Photo Taking
勉強
-Japanese
-Piano
-Medicine
-Human Anatomy & Physiology
-Life
読
Books on Astrology
The Chronicles of Narnia Sequels
My Sister's Keeper
Change of Heart
Harry Potter series 7/7
Wuthering Heights
Twilight Saga
>Twilight
>New Moon
>Eclipse
>Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun
★願★
Aims
*Major in Chemistry in NUS after Poly
Go for Osaka Exchange Programme
*Complete JLPT Level 4/3/2/1
*Get Diploma Plus in Chemistry
*Complete Diploma Plus in Chemistry
Have a Choral Concert with YTVC & YTAC
Complete Piano till Grade 8
彼女
Go to Japan for holiday!
Ever-lasting Friendship
True Friendship = PRICELESS!
Items
New Spectacles
Nintendo DS WHITE $220
G2000 Blu
Esprit
Pedro White Shoes
Watch
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Anticipate
I have selected my FYP topic like a few hours ago and I am really praying very hard that I will get the topic that I want to do...
Then, after school went to have AC meeting. Now, the new plans for this coming AY is more or less settled? It is only left with the decision of the Head which will affect our plans... Well, KH cant be here this Saturday for ZC's birthday celebration, so he took the chance to treat him ice cream from Swensens also. Apparently, something really funny happened which made me damn cheeky. It is making me chuckling to myself when even I think of it now. However, at the same time...
もう一度、どうして僕は寂しくなりました。。。
先週の金曜日から、君はおんなの子からメセッジを貰うだけ、でもどうして僕は可笑しくなりますよ?
何がする事が出来ますか。。。
Reminised @ 22:54
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________