Charon♏
Chua Yee Tat♂
081191♏
Status
-Single
-Only child
-18>>>19
-Chemistry freak
-Bass 2
-Bass Section Leader'05/06/07
-Pharmacy Science Student Year
1/2/3
-Ngee Ann Polytechnic Student Toastmasters Club
-Vice President Public Relations 2010/2011
Affliations:
Yishun Town Voices & Chorale
Yishun Town Alumni Choir
❤大好き❤
Shopping
Singing
Chatting
Playing the piano
Jap-ing
Reading
Photo Taking
勉強
-Japanese
-Piano
-Medicine
-Human Anatomy & Physiology
-Life
読
Books on Astrology
The Chronicles of Narnia Sequels
My Sister's Keeper
Change of Heart
Harry Potter series 7/7
Wuthering Heights
Twilight Saga
>Twilight
>New Moon
>Eclipse
>Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun
★願★
Aims
*Major in Chemistry in NUS after Poly
Go for Osaka Exchange Programme
*Complete JLPT Level 4/3/2/1
*Get Diploma Plus in Chemistry
*Complete Diploma Plus in Chemistry
Have a Choral Concert with YTVC & YTAC
Complete Piano till Grade 8
彼女
Go to Japan for holiday!
Ever-lasting Friendship
True Friendship = PRICELESS!
Items
New Spectacles
Nintendo DS WHITE $220
G2000 Blu
Esprit
Pedro White Shoes
Watch
Monday, May 31, 2010
Verge

One day, I will just eradicate you just like how the way I eradicate the scabies. You dont deserve second or even more chances than this when others are making more effort then this. Like what the shit?
Maybe I am just being too nice and I shall be the one who kills. Nothing in this world is as secured as you think. One day, the thing that you think that is so secured might just break loose and you never know what can happen. One moment of anguish you turn to me and another moment of satisfaction to turn to him. If you think you can have the best of both worlds, forget it. Treat me like an idiot, I will treat him worse than a dog. Act blur live long? I will make sure its act blur live forever doomed.
If the feeling of the knife stabbing in and out is enjoyable for you, enjoy it. I am sick and tired from needing to chain the other side up to endure with this ass.
Unleash the tail of the Scorpio.
Reminised @ 22:28
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________