After today's attachment at Jurong Polyclinic, I wish that I can be as lean as the work system there.
The whole idea of working at the Polyclinic I suppose is to allow you to have a fast paced life. Using the same analogy as the human body, in order to be fast, the body need to be fit. If one wants to be fit, it is preferably that the body is lean. Therefore, we were taught how to be very lean by the pharmacist Lim Li Ching. Although she can be kind of naggy, she was really detailed and patient. We were taught how to reduce the unneccessary time needed in between when we were doing prepacking.
Then, we met Jeanie, who is a Pharmacist Assistant that is very cool. This was also the first time that I got a feedback from someone that I am actually a joker in disguise. It was really hilarious as the reason she gave was that I spoke proper sentence and look real nerdy which looks fake. Well, I could not blame her as she was from Electrical Engineering where she was surrounded by guys? On top of this, her way of teaching us new concepts and principles was epic. Imagine when concepts equals to no concepts; principles equals to sit and watch. The best thing was she asked us to pace ourselves slower when we were doing prepacking as we were doing it too fast. It was the first time ever, I hear this from a superior!
Tomorrow is Speech Craft Preliminary Rounds. Hopes everything goes well. I can only be there later than 6pm I suppose? All the best to all contestants!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________