
I jerked and woke up this morning, breaking out in sweat with tears down the corners of my eyes, even before my alarm clock rang. This was the first time ever I had a dream that is so real and painful and yet warmest amongst all the past experiences.
Seperation and then back to a reunion with hugs and the most trueful words and feelings, but I will never want the feeling of the seperation. Unless, I am out of the country for further studies once again. I just cannot remember the timeframe of it but just the details of who and what is more than enough for me.
Past 2 days at the Pharmacy store was interesting and yet very tiring. The first thing I knew when the minute hand struck 5pm, was to pack and rush off. Partially because that I wanted to come home early to clear my drama series. Bus trip home was great as I slept all the way back. No time for my head to wander around. The hole is once again healing, hopefully nothing goes wrong again this time: Control. I just hope that I wont have that anorexia feeling again, especially when my mum is not cooking and I am lazy to make or buy meals for myself.
Anyway, I am on the last episode and the cast will be changed. I am feeling like so sad as I wont get to see Mitch in season 3 anymore. I hope that there will be more productions of him soon...
Time is just so insufficient for me to blog enough just like Monday's post... I have so much to say yet so little time to do also. Oh well, no matter what I am still a human.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________