Charon♏
Chua Yee Tat♂
081191♏
Status
-Single
-Only child
-18>>>19
-Chemistry freak
-Bass 2
-Bass Section Leader'05/06/07
-Pharmacy Science Student Year
1/2/3
-Ngee Ann Polytechnic Student Toastmasters Club
-Vice President Public Relations 2010/2011
Affliations:
Yishun Town Voices & Chorale
Yishun Town Alumni Choir
❤大好き❤
Shopping
Singing
Chatting
Playing the piano
Jap-ing
Reading
Photo Taking
勉強
-Japanese
-Piano
-Medicine
-Human Anatomy & Physiology
-Life
読
Books on Astrology
The Chronicles of Narnia Sequels
My Sister's Keeper
Change of Heart
Harry Potter series 7/7
Wuthering Heights
Twilight Saga
>Twilight
>New Moon
>Eclipse
>Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun
★願★
Aims
*Major in Chemistry in NUS after Poly
Go for Osaka Exchange Programme
*Complete JLPT Level 4/3/2/1
*Get Diploma Plus in Chemistry
*Complete Diploma Plus in Chemistry
Have a Choral Concert with YTVC & YTAC
Complete Piano till Grade 8
彼女
Go to Japan for holiday!
Ever-lasting Friendship
True Friendship = PRICELESS!
Items
New Spectacles
Nintendo DS WHITE $220
G2000 Blu
Esprit
Pedro White Shoes
Watch
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Hang?
Once again, I had myself hanging.Just as I was mentioning about Pixar exhibition yesterday, I was impressed by the team of producers. The kind of work that they produced for the movie is almost like our DNT which is progressive editing. The best example was one of the cars from Cars, which they got inspired by a cow head and then they changed it into a car! The best thing was that I can see how the work progressed and there was a link to it.
Apparently, these 2 days I have been talking about relationships and it seemed that I have issues with pinpointing the traits I look for in the opposite partner. Well, I managed to do it today and the thing is that the person must be intellectual. True indeed, I always do and expect intellectual humour and never direct humour. However, if one could ever captivate me with otherwise, that person must really be someone.
Tomorrow is the last day of holidays. Tuition in the morning and then war in the late morning. Gotta sleep early or I will die tomorrow morning. I wish I can blog more...
Reminised @ 23:07
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________