终于悟解,参透 《无法饶恕》 这四个字。
The first thing I did when the tutorial with Mr Wu ended at 435pm was to rush out of the class and took the bus down to Orchard, along with Jasmine. The hunt for the hourglass was fruitful and in the end, I managed to find another novelty gift shop at Ngee Ann City.
For the past few days, I woke up with dry eyes and mouth and I was wondering what is happening to me even I might be sleep deprived. In the end, I was strucked with the fact that, I was taking antihistamines to reduce the itch for my ezcema and I am experiencing the side effects of the drug. I wonder whether the side effects of the drug is similar to the non-benzodiazapines', which is having bizzare dreams.
The best thing was the lectures today in school were all interesting. As serious as Dr Edwin Chan is in teaching Statistics in Clinical Trials Management, this was the first time ever that I follow the lecturer's thoughts fully in this module. Ms Saw Yashi is the coolest lecturer I have ever seen. When I saw her walking in to the class, she was only carrying a laptop without a case and a purse bag. I was stumped because none of the lecturers that taught us had ever turned up this way. In addition, she had a tattoo on her ankle which kind of doesnt match her image as a pharmacist?
As usual, Mr Wu was late again for class but we were used to it already. I have started to write and tidy up my Japanese notes however, it still seemed very messy in the notebook I decided to use. Nonetheless, I am still aiming to fill up that book up until my JLPT Level 4 examination.
It was ages since I went to Orchard and I miss the delicacies that I can get there. Apparently, there are more Japanese food stores open at Ion basement. There are so many things that I want to try there but I have to come home for dinner. So, next time.
I was mentioning about the new novelty gift shop at Ngee Ann City, it's name is NBC. I dont know what does it stand for but I know that the concept of the shop seemed to come from Japan? They have a lot of traditional Japanese gift items, lamp shades and most importantly, the hour glass that I was helping Esther to look for. The most interesting item that I saw was the Pilot mechanical pencil that has ice cream flavour smell to it! They have chocolate mint, which is my favourite; strawberry and cookies and cream. There is also the most classic fountain pen which has a feather attached to it which is just like that one Harry Potter uses.
While hunting for the hour glass, I have taken note of a lot of things I wish to get. This includes photo frame, photo album, tote bag, shoes, cologne, stationeries and books. Give me $1000 and I will go on spree now. Speaking of that, I am going for my next haircut on Friday! I will go and dye my hair again if the money just drop from the sky on me now.
Finally, class is starting late at 1pm tomorrow! A day to sleep in but I will still go and work out earlier. I better start researching for my PBL from tomorrow and start on my WISP Assignment 3 reflection.
I wonder why does today feel like weekend had already started...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________