The etiology of thy ezcema is more than just stress...I'd better sleep very early tonight as I woke up at 5am today to help out Kok Hui with his Community Centre event. Just as I thought I will be late to meet Zi Cheng at the MRT station, I sent a sms to him but he didnt reply which I suspected that he might be on his way or worst case scenario, overslept. After waiting for 2 trains, I really think that he overslept, so I just decided to let him sleep while I made my way to Yishun first.
When I reached there, all the volunteers were ready, leaving me the only one who was undressed in the yellow shirt for the volunteers. It was kind of weird changing in the public as you get all kinds of stare from people. After which, the volunteer-in-charge, Cindy, was bringing us to walk one round of the track and assigning people to the respective parts to marshall people.
The spot I got was the best as I am fully exposed to Vitamin D absorption. I am starting to find myself losing my tan and I am turning more and more yellow, just like an asian. Mr Ho Peng Kee was in that event and he was waving and greeting all the road marshals. The funniest case was Stella's as he thought that she was from Orchid Park and she replied Yishun Town. They ended the conversation with a handshake which Stella felt so honoured.
Tuition with Stella ended real early today as both of us, the Teacher and the Student, are both tired. The first thing I did was to sleep after I had my lunch and I went for a run in the evening. It is really sickening when you reach the stadium and then you find out that it was booked for the S.League again. I have decided to remember what are the dates now so that I wont go there for nothing again. 3rd, 8th and 30th of August they are using it for some kind of loser activity again.
Gosh... I better start to clear some work up again before my brain switches off. I wonder what was happening to me this morning, where my ezcema just had a very sudden breakout as I was waiting. The red patches on my fingers and hands were just so torturing... Ezcema is really destructive where
anything can be the allergen, even it is not physical e.g. Stress. Argh...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________