45 degree up the bottom left of the rib cage.Yes! 2 major assessments down for this week. Although there are still more coming up, the percentage level is not as heavy as this week's.
I am really glad that WISP presentation is over because it is really a real bitch. However, I will only get the feedbacks from Mr Lee next week in class. The most worrying thing was that my group were not fired of any question except on the point of me over explaining my points such that I overshot my timing.
Japanese written exam was mediocre. Listening component was much more easier this time. I wonder is it that we have already accustomed to the speed or its just that the lecturers decrease the difficulty. I hope I still can get my straight A+ for my Japanese until the end of my Diploma Plus.
Darryl was telling me that our chinese characters actually have a Japanese pronounciation unless the character is not found in the Japanese Kanji. Apparently, my name can be found in the word list. Now, I know the other side of the meaning to my name. 易 as linked to one of the Ways in Chinese, it has the meaning of divination. 达, is to attain or reach. I am wondering whether does name play a part in determining ones life, ones ability outside of the normal world.
Damn, Pharmacotherapeutics quiz tomorrow and I have not even touched anything on it. Better read through thoroughly even though it is high chance that it will be MCQ style with one short answer tomorrow.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________