Your actions left me totally, Bewildered.After like 1 year, I went back to the Zoo and this time round, the boat ride is functioning already. However, we didnt took the boat ride as the attractions within the ride are not fully open yet, so it will be a waste of money. The weather in the morning was definitely more than a bitch. It was raining until 11am which delayed our plans to go to the zoo later than 1230pm.
The zoo has became more interesting with more animal shows and definitely, I didnt miss going to visit Carlos, who gave me a kiss like one year plus ago, at his show.

We left there at around 6pm and then we went to AMK's market for dinner. I think we ate as if we were on starvation for 1 week, which we ordered Kway Chap that worth in total $20!

We ate until I swear that our stomach can explode. Imagine innards flying out of innards. Gosh, what a sight to behold.
I think I better get back to work. I have like my Japanese composition to do and WISP presentation to touch up. The best thing is I still have my Pharmacotherapeutics quiz untouched. JLPT is coming in another 2 months plus? I should take the chance to tidy up my notes and start revision straight after examination, hopefully?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________