Last day of attachment for this week at Unit Dose Satellite Pharmacy was interesting yet repeatative because I have been doing prepacking for like the whole week which is worse than Jurong Polyclinic.
Well, the pharmacist Mr Tan Chwee Huat is a very nice person. The questions that he asked us were very relavant to what we learned in theory and we understand the Omnicell system more. The funniest thing was that when we left, Fauziah, the senior pharmacist technician, still warned us about SP5A for next week and I must say that Auntie is a very famous figure in NUH as she is the principal pharmacist technician.
This should sum up the attachment for this week?
Speechcraft 2010 was a blast last night! I have never felt so accomplished other than hosting the choir camp. We ended only at 1015pm and everyone was so burned out. Nonetheless, the first thing that I did when I went home was to finish Season 2 of Skins.
The ending was really like what they said, cliffhangers. I was satisfied with Maxxie's ending though, as it shows that he is going to pursue his dream in dancing with his soul mate together with him. I felt sad for Jalanda and Sid, and kinda disappointed for Tony and Michelle? Reason being that their relationship life is simply just so fucked up with so many fucking things that happened in their life. Lastly, Anwar is totally like out of place. He dont even know what he wanted to do in his life when he received his A level results as compared to the others.
I believe that there are a lot of people out there who are like him also in this world? I wonder how can people not think of their future but to keep thinking about just sticking with his friends just like what Anwar was doing. Where his friends go, he shall go... As long as one commits to the friendship and they are in the same country and place, I believe that nothing will change even they pursue different dreams. However, I would like to stress on the word committment? I am glad that I had some of them in my life, nonetheless, to mention: Esther and JY.
I wonder what is really wrong with life now. Everyone's life is just so fucked up. Why things are going in this way?!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________