
此时此刻,我只想大声的呐喊与痛哭一场。。。
光阴似箭,上一年的今天是我人生第一次到外国留学六个星期。 但今时今日,许多事情已不如从前? 那六个星期内或之前所体验的那份真心真意,是无法再能找回的吗? 为何如今,我一直感受到的只是个曾不存在的隔膜。
微笑与关怀如果是这样的简单就好了。 因为我无法饶恕对我做出任何残杀的人。
笑我傻,笑我笨但没人会彻底了解当时感受到的喜悦与此时这份无底深渊的怨恨。
Slow, steady and lethal.Once again, Teachers Day had came and as usual, I went back to YTSS to look for Ms Soh Cheng Peng and some other teachers who made the biggest difference in my life. Sadly to say, Mr Emmanuel Teo is not there anymore.

However, the most important person I think is still Ms Soh as she was my form teacher for 3 years. Chia Wei and I chatted with her for around like 2 hours today. Sadly to say, it seemed that not many students really walked over or looked for her when we chatted with her today. Oh well, at least what we know is that, she really put her heart and soul on us and she is the best form teacher that you can ever have in your school life.
Hopefully, we can have another gathering with her soon with more people around so that we can talk longer and have more laughter. She is more of a friend than a teacher to us now, offering her advices for University and future plans to us. This kind of chats and relationships are the ones I am looking for with the teachers or lecturers. A lot more were mentioned in the 2 hour chat which I shant disclose them here.
All I can keep saying is Thank You and more Thank You-s to them, who taught and groomed me and I will not forget them as long as I live (unless I got Alzeihmers disease).
After the celebration, went for lunch with Edmund and Zi Cheng at Ishi Mura and gallaviating around Northpoint after that. We met Jemima unexpectedly and got to know some updates from her about her work at Admiralty Secondary. After which, Edmund and I went to MOF to study some of our work before having dinner with the guys at Astons in the evening.
It was a great evening, laughing so hard together till we are breathless. How coincidental that my farewell fun was also at Sembawang Shopping Centre last year also. Only that, my 2 best friends who are good photographers were not there.
The bus trip back seemed to be opening old wounds and the odds of the scale are even more obvious? I wish that my head can just stop probing...
もう一度、寂しくて、悲しくなる。。。
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________