Confounded by it on your neck,一緒にの時間、何時も飽きない。。。
After tuition, it was a very interesting day out with Zi Cheng, visiting the 7th month exhibition at Sago Street or right next to Chinatown Complex. That exhibition was really informative about the 7th month and the respective rituals or things used for the rituals. It is kinda weird for 2 teenagers walking and shopping at Chinatown as the things there does not really apply to us? However, the state of the shopping centres there seemed to remind me of the shopping malls I went in Wuhan last year. Pearl Centre is as old as usual but the good thing is that it has a lot of authentic but yet cheap shoes? I am like not having enough shoes to match my attire now and yea, it sucks.
We walked past Koi there and it was just like any other branches where the queue is so long. Damn the shirt I was wearing today. Zzz, it is definitely the wrong choice. If not, I would have queued with Zi Cheng for his Koi. Bad luck also with the choice I made after that as I confused myself with the fact that Vivo has Koi also. Seriously damn it.
Apparently, the claypot rice that was at Maxwell Food Centre has already closed down I suppose? However, it is not that bad with the finger food that we got here and there too? A coffee session at Pacific Coffee Company is definitely the best. Well, discussed about plans later in the year... I suppose that it is a dilema once again what to do with the people around us? Ties that tie us, is not that easy to be untangled. Especially when there are knots between quite a lot of people now?
Argh, I want tickets to watch the Swimming event at Singapore Sports School!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________