
First time ever in my life, I felt it more than any other incidents I had...
At 9:10am in the morning, when my eyes were still in the state of half-opened and half-closed, Ms Esther Chue, my course manager messaged me.
"Hi, where are you? You coming for the paper?" It was as if my eyes were pryed opened by a crow bar instantaneously and I was cursing all the way.
I called Ms Esther back and apparently, she didnt picked up the phone even though she sent me the sms at that time. I was like fuck it. I woke my dad up and requested him to send me to school as soon as possible while I was still frantically calling Ms Esther. At this point of time, the 5 minutes really seemed like 15 minutes and the moment she picked up, I was questioned whether I know there is a paper today. Concurrently, I switched my laptop on and I was shocked that I misread the date of 26th August as 27th August.
Well, this is my fault afterall, so all I did was to ask what I could have done and the only thing was to fly or teleport down immediately. I attempted to seek the option of taking MC but it was recommended that I dont do that. In the end, I rushed out of my house after I brushed my teeth and my dad's car was speeding down the highway. When I reached the school, I was only left with 45 minutes for the paper.
The short answer questions were the first to be finished off by me. I must say, the adrenaline rush really made things so much easier where I just went in and vomitted all the information, I memorised last night, on the paper. In the end, I finished the paper in 30 minutes and there were still people in my class who were doing the paper.
Checked through the paper once and went up to hand the paper. Ms Esther was kind of shocked that I finished it so quickly also. Then, there was a short FYP briefing regarding Progress Update which is a build up to the Final Report that we need to do. I think this holidays gonna be very busy.
As promised the first thing I did when I stepped out of the examination hall was to incinerate the notes for Clinical Trials Management. Taking into consideration that it is the 7th Month now, I dumped it into the dustbin instead. I should have dumped it into the recycling bin to save the Earth. Damn.
Well well, off to prepare to go for YOG Closing Ceremony tonight. Fireworks is gonna be the limelight again. Watch our income tax fired into the nightsky!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________