Finally after today, I can breathe better with lesser things on my neck.
The past few days are like crazy because of loads of emails to settle for the club and now, most of the things are over, leaving the camp to settle. The contest today was great and the humour was so much better than what I heard at the Z5 Contest last week. Richard's speech was the one that really won the contest almost hands-down because he was talking about Singapore's Culture. His wordplay and drama packed a great deal of punch to it and we just cant stop laughing about it.
However, the thing I want to do the most is to congratulate Kim and Danial for winning the 1st Runner-ups for the club in this contest! Although we had lost to Raffles Town Club again, but I believe with a few more years of training, we will be able to overtake them even we graduate from the school already. We need more experience; more exposure to hone our skills.
Even though I doubt that I will have the chance to represent the club in any time from now, I believe that bringing in the fresh blood and making that the club still continue to prosper is one of the more important long term goals. As said by Mae Hyang in Hwang Jinyi also, "A good leader not neccessary must be one who is the best performer; but the one who is able to identify other's potential and accept them of being better than you."
Finally tomorrow onwards, I shall go all out for the work I need too complete already. Maybe I should start to study like how I do for my examinations.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________